Thursday 7 March 2019

i am back!

March 7th 2019

As you can see I am back, my apologies for the absence.  The outcome was I had to have a op on the 16th Feb with a plate and screws. So now the staples are out, physio begins.
So now I am beginning to feel I can get on the computer so the days won't seem so long. It is painful at times but not quite as it was in the beginning. I know from my first physio there is going to be a lot of hard work ahead. But my goal is to get back to my art work and thread painting.

How about coming on our travels around Australia, sit back in your chair and enjoy!

One of the places we wanted to revisit was The Great Ocean Road, Victoria. We had visited before but had travelled on our way back from our niece putting us on the wrong side of the road making it hard to pull over and see the vistas, so this time we stopped many times to take in the grandeur of the sea scape's.

This is called the twelve apostles, though  the weather was hot it is always windy there.





Here are some more beautiful views along the great ocean road.




I was amazed how many shades of blue the ocean had, such grandeur .

I am going to leave with a beautiful lily which I think you may see me at a later date attempt to thread paint.


Next blog I will share with you some of the Australian animals and birds we saw.

Until next time.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are healing from your surgery and can get back online! Physio is always difficult but the results are definitely worth striving for. Your pictures of the Great Ocean Road are beautiful! The next time I get to Australia I would like to see more than the west coast! Beautiful country!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Farm Quilter of your words of encouragement.
    Yes Australia has some breath taking scenery. I notice that you follow along but your picture or avatar is not on the side bar. Some people are telling me that they don't always get the notice that I have posted, wonder do you get the notice, or do you pop in by chance. Thanks Ally.

    ReplyDelete