Monday 10 December 2018

Our 50th Wedding Anniversary

December 10th 2018

Before our trip to the UK our children surprised us by setting up a photo shot with family photos, and a beautiful family supper with us all together at lovely restaurant. It was a beautiful day with the sun shinning and lively and warm, a great for taking photos.
So thought I would share with you all. Our actually our 50th anniversary was celebrated in England at my brothers house with a come visit tea for friends and family that we weren't able actually to visit at their homes.
We had a lovely week in a apartment in Cornwall and the weather was so great and only rain for a few minutes the whole time we were in England, which for England is surprising.






I don't know if you remembered a picture of a farm gate that I took a picture of, when we were on a country walk. So I did a thread painting of it for the Christmas in Paris show but it was one that didn't sale , so I have decided to keep it for ourselves reminders of our UK trip.



Hoping in the next day or so to get back in here to post a few more pics of our UK trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment