Saturday 28 December 2019

The end of 2019

December 28th 2019.

As we near the end of 2019 I thought I would share  9 of the projects I worked on last year. I was late starting. I was able about June to start to spend a space of time at my sewing machine, so lots were getting ready for Christmas show. In February when I booked my space for the show I had serious doubts wether I would have enough to show. But thinking signing up was encouragement to endevor to get well. Still doing physio but I have come a long way looking back to end of January. I have shared these pictures on my Instagram site and also Etched In Thread By Ally on FB.

i have just finished a commision for a lady for her husband but until she gives it to him am not able to share. But would like to share the threads that I used for it.


Also I made an apron for a budding baker for a Christmas gift and embroidered on my Embroiary machine on the pocket. It turned out quite well.




Here are a few more cards that I did this year and as I have sold out, my first project this year is to make more for my stock. And also I have a thread painting half finished so I want to complete that. Also in February I am running a couple of classes one for beginners a seascape postcard. And a intermediate class with thread painting of a larger landscape, so that should keep me busy.
Also there are a couple of things I want to experiement with so I will remember to take pictures to share with you.
Here are a few cards that quickly sold so want to make some more.

As one year ends and 2020 begins I would like to wish you Gods peace, health and happiness.

Bye for now see you next year.
Ally.



1 comment:

  1. You were busy this year and have accomplished so much. May 2020 bring your showers of blessings.

    ReplyDelete