Monday 23 December 2019

Merry Christmas from my home to your home.

December 23rd 2019.


I would like wish everyone a Merry Christmas and many blessings in 2020.

As promised, I would post the finished Alpaca that found its way to a good home.



Here are a few other projects that I have worked on.




My sewing buddies took a picture of the lap quilts that I donated to a nursing home to give to the clients that don't have  family or any visitors. They took photo before I had put on the binding and label.


I had an order of cards to do for someone who bought these at Christmas in Paris they liked them so much that they order another 14 to give as a gift a card then they could frame afterwards. She asked if I did speciality cards and I said I was thinking of doing that. I love to do thread painting but big projects are still a little hard on my shoulder if I sit at the sewing machine too long!! So I am learning to pace myself with short time spaces but the cards are not so time consuming.


I thought I would show you the commission I have just finished for a client for a Christmas gift but was unable to load more pictures. I think my poor old I Pad is telling me it is wearing out!! It is so slow now and the other day it shut down for a couple of days.

I don't think I will be in here again until after Christmas but I have a few things lined up to show and share with you. I hope this winter to play with different techniques in my sewing studio so hope I can share that with you.

May the joy of the season be with you and your as we celebrate Christ birth.







2 comments:

  1. Have a Merry Christmas, filled with those you love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Farm Quilter May you have a Merry Christmas and health and happiness in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete