Sunday 30 December 2018

Christmas 2018

December 25th 2018

On Christmas Eve the boys opened one parcel with their Christmas PJ in this has been a tradition in their family that they do every year.


After Christmas Leigh Ann and Duncan asked us if we would take part having our photo's taken by a professional photographer that want to have a shoot showing people over the age of 70, I think it was for his portfolio.  I think they came out quite good.




Also one of us both as you can see they have his water mark on for his company.


I will end here as I seem to have problems when I load too many photos.By the way Paul was sitting on a stool and I as standing so that is why he seems shorter.

We went to Stanley the other day on our own for lunch and browse at the shops, but the pictures I took are on my big camera and need to be down loaded onto the computer.
My next blog is of a place called Sham Shui Po.
Bye for now.




No comments:

Post a Comment